Explore the fabulous Alsacian « Route des vins » aboard a legendary 1970s vehicle: the VW bus!
Escape for a tour in the alsatian vineyard !
VinoVarlot offers you wine tours in the Alsatian vineyard !
- From 2 to 7 passengers
- Duration: 9 hours
- Shared tour
- Départure : Strasbourg near the Post office and the mc donald’s 4 Place de la Gare, Strasbourg
Do you feel like escaping for a day? Discover the vineyard and winemakers who shape it. All along the Alsace “route des vins” you will enjoy amazing landscapes. We will take the time to stop for you to make beautiful pictures. This getaway will be punctuated by visits of vineyard and meetings with winemakers. You will discover wines from different “terroir” !
You will discover some typical villages like Ribeauvillé or Riquewihr !
Discover the alsatian gastronomy !
You will have the opportunity to discover Alsatian specialties for a gourmet day! We will start the day on the right foot with a kougelopf tasting.
Lunchtime: meal is not included however you can count on your guide to advise you about restaurants around.
The whole without constraints, with good humour!
For a full day wine tour, feel like you are in the seventies with our VW bus !
- Travel aboard the VW bus !
- First cellar visit and wine tasting
- Kougelhopf tasting (Traditional Alsatian cake)
- Second cellar visit and wine tasting
- Lunch not included
- visit of a typical village
- Third cellar visit and wine tasting
- With the guidance of a wine expert
139€ per passenger.
4 passengers minimum per booking. It is possible to book for 1 passenger to join another group.